iXware deploys state-of-the-art document digitization technology for small, mid-size and large businesses to ensure fast and reliable delivery and receipt of all fax messages. By digitizing fax traffic, iXware Fax Server enables archiving for easy storage and retrieval, and helps customers comply with accounting and auditing regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley, Basel II, and HIPAA. Create an even more beneficial solution by combing iXware Fax with iXware Scanning.
- Route inbound fax traffic to the user, multifunction printer (MFP), or both
- Send faxes from your MFP, any e-mail or desktop application and Business Applications
- Integrate with Xerox MFPs based on Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP), Server Fax Kit, scan to e-mail, scan with metadata, etc.
- Integrate with email servers such as Lotus Domino and MS Exchange through iXware Gateway (SMTP), all without a connector
- Templates for Lotus Notes or MS Outlook make sending a fax or text message (SMS) as easy as sending an email
- Capture header information, cover pages, delayed transmission, delivery report, fax distribution lists, automatic fax overview, central message conversion, and reporting
- Archiving integration modules are available for archiving software using Metadata, XML, Filegate and others with MS SharePoint, Xerox DocuShare, etc.
- Other integration modules are available for SAP, Navision, Microsoft Dynamics and others
- Fax printer driver (LANFax)
- AD/LDAP support for single user management without alterations to the AD/LDAP schematics