Xerox CentreWare for Microsoft SCOM is a device manager software application that provides the ability to identify, view, and centrally manage Xerox network printers and multifunction printers within Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007.
- Printer discovery: Provides the identification of Xerox printers on your network and populates the SCOM database
- Color-coded device status: Automatically changes the status and color in the printer icon to reflect the printer status in each view. Events and alerts are also available in the Operator console
- Access to the printer embedded web server: If your printer contains an embedded web server, you can easily access it through the icon displayed in the Xerox Agent
- Supports all Operator Console views: Manages the Xerox printers on your network by displaying all the discovered Xerox printers in a folder in any available Operator console view
- Full integration with the features of SCOM 2007: Provides full use of Management Packs, Administrator and Operator console to ease management process
- SNMP trap registration: Using SNMP trap-capable Xerox devices enables unsolicited device feedback for device events (for example, machine out of toner)