Adding the Xerox Global Print Driver™ to your workplace means less IT involvement and less hassle for end users. There's no need to download individual printer drivers for every device in your office. The Xerox Global Print Driver™ is a truly universal printer driver that lets you print to virtually any printer or multifunction printer – even to those made by other manufacturers.
- Lets IT managers qualify, deploy and manage all print devices on the network using a single driver
- Greatly simplifies replacing or updating network print devices: Just plug in the new device and give it the same IP address as the old printer (or redirect the port). The Global Print Driver automatically discovers the device and updates users' feature options. No requalification or reinstallation necessary.
- Fast and easy installation of new devices improves IT efficiency
- Truly universal: supports Xerox and non-Xerox printers, PCL and PostScript
- Quick installation: users can immediately use the driver without requiring IT assistance
- User interface shows most-used features on the first tab, so users can easily find and select printer options
- Easy to use across an enterprise
- Forward compatible with future Xerox products, meaning you don't need to upgrade your drivers when you add new equipment to your fleet
- Built-in, online help assists users with troubleshooting and support for Xerox products worldwide, in 26 languages
- Dynamic pre-configuration allows IT administrators to change "pushed" driver settings without re-installing drivers or breaking certification
- Password Manager organizes multiple passwords (for features like Secure Print) on different Xerox devices
- Earth smart features let you configure a variety of paper saving features on your Xerox product in one convenient place. For instance, Print Job ID prints job/user information in the margin of the first page to eliminate costly and wasteful banner pages