As most businesses make the move towards resource integration by deploying MFP fleets across their locations, they also choose to integrate high productivity software to get the most out of their MFPs. However, there is one critical application that most organizations have yet to fully leverage with their MFPs: Fax. As the pioneers in FoIP technology, XMedius solutions take the guess work out of choosing the right faxing option for your Xerox EIP-enabled MFPs.
- Efficiency: Employee efficiency is suffering with manual document processing such as walk-up scanning, faxing, printing and distribution.
- Cost Savings: Unnecessary document related costs such as toner; paper, courier, fax equipment maintenance, analog phone lines and long distance charges are running high.
- Consolidation of IT Resources: There is a corporate move towards consolidation of IT resources.
- Compliance: You are part of an industry that requires compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley.
- Security: Security of documents is a big issue when faxing sensitive information such as financial data, patient records, corporate documents, transcripts etc.
- Reliability: With traditional faxing there is always risk of important faxes being lost or misplaced.
- Transparency and Traceability: There is a need to control document flow within the organization for audit purposes.
- Elevated Overall IT Investments: Traditional fax environments require investing in analog fax kits and maintaining a larger number of fax lines within your organization, this can tie up your IT resources.